It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all directions before using this product.
• Remove coils from pouch.
• Align coil with mounting stand. Press the slot of the coil into the metal stand in the base of the pot.
• Light outer end of coil until glowing, then blow out any flame.
• Restore lid and place pots 8-10 ft. apart around area to be protected. Each coil lasts up to four hours.
• If shorter period of use is desired, carefully lift coil out of pot and extinguish by pressing the glowing end inside the pot. The unused portion can then be relit when needed.
• For best results: Place RAID® Mosquito Coils in Stand, outdoors in semi-confined areas such as porches, patios, yards, and similar areas where there is minimal breeze. Duration and results are affected by airflow and breeze. Do not use in wind. Use one pot (coil) for each 60 (6 ft. x 10 ft.) to 100 (10 ft. x 10 ft.) square foot area.
• Storage: Store in a dry place (preferably locked) inaccessible to children and pets and away from sources of heat or ignition.
• Disposal: Before disposing, empty container by using the product according to the label. Used coils: Place ashes in trash. Coil pouch: Do not re-use empty pouch. Place in trash.
Hazards to humans and domestic animalsCaution: Avoid prolonged inhalation or contact with skin. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Do not touch lit end of coil. Do not use indoors. Wash hands after use and before eating or smoking. Cover any exposed food to avoid contamination. Do not place in direct contact with flammable objects, materials or surfaces.
• First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
• If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
• If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Immediately rinse skin with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
• If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 -20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• Physical or chemical hazards: Use with caution to avoid fire hazard.
• Environmental hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters.